Friday, August 1, 2014

Sasje's Instruments

The fine instrument maker named Sasje has released a number of free Kontakt 5 instruments. Read about them here. She says "My health is seriously deteriorating and I won't be able to create something new or maintain them. Do what you want with them, as long as you don't sell them." So I've put them up on my mediafire account. God bless you Sasje and I pray your health is improving.

I can't emphasize enough, I didn't create these instruments Sasje did. I'm just trying to make sure they continue to be available for folks to download.

9 World Instruments
Crumhorn
Dark Drones
Grasshopper
Jackson Guitar
Lighter Glitch
The Pink Tambourine
The Trumpet
Simple Viola da Gamba
VI-Celestia Synthesizer

Orchestra 1 - Part 1 - Part 2

3 comments:

  1. If anyone knows a way to contact Sasje and say thanks, please give my regards.
    Michael Klubertanz
    www.mkscoring.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a note, the 9 World Instruments patches are CC-BY-3.0 with a credit to Greg Bossert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for your kind work lot of prayer and well wishes from our world.

    ReplyDelete